LIFE-STYLE MEDICINE, HEALTHY AGING, BRAIN
Albertas Skurvydas Lithuanian Sports University, Kaunas
- Bad Stress and Aging.
- Mental Capital, Well-being, Cognitive and Brain reserve.
- Brain Aging, Executive function, Self-control.
- Spontaneous Physical Activity/exercise and BDNF.
- Physical activity and cognitive vitality.
- Intellectual Activity and Creativity.
- Sensory stimulation and Brain Aging.
- Caloric Restriction.
- Meditation, Good stress, Protective Immunity.
- Aging, Brain Scaffolding and Compensation.
- Future: Good vs Bad plasticity; Good vs Bad stress; Brain Enhancement; Brain Rejuvenation; Relation among brain reserve;Cognitive reserve and brain maintenance, Brain localization vs Interaction.